- Managed Services & Solutions
- Managed Cloud Services
- Managed IT Services
- Data Management & Integration Solutions
- Licensing & Renewals
- Application Development
- Solutions Training
- Technical support services
- Technical Implementation & Deployment
- Disaster Recovery & High Availability Services
- Security Solutions
- Infrastructure as a Service with IBM SoftLayer
- IBM Domino – Know Your Entitlement
- IBM Websphere
Managed Cloud Services
Kelros Cloud Managed Services is a fully managed, highly secure IaaS cloud that uses IBM Cloud Hosting infrastructures – optimised for critical enterprise workloads.
Kelros Cloud Managed Services in conjunction with IBM offers SLAs with up to 99.9% virtual server uptime and many advantages of a private cloud – such as options for dedicated servers and storage – while providing flexible scaling and the benefits of cloud economics.
Cloud services provided by Kelros are fully supported by IBM; providing total security and flexibility – allowing you to embrace the cloud with confidence.
Cloud Managed Services with Kelros provides a pre-integrated network-enabled cloud, enhancing network performance and flexibility by extending a VPN into the IBM SmartCloud.
Additionally, Kelros offer Dynamic Hybrid Cloud solutions that help you to dynamically consume, interconnect and orchestrate all types of cloud and IT to speed your business innovation.
Using Kelros Cloud Managed Services
Managed cloud infrastructure and services from Kelros are specifically designed for running critical enterprise workloads (including Oracle and SAP applications), as well as managed enterprise-grade cloud infrastructure for critical web, mobile and social applications, development and test, industry-specific solutions (electronics and transportation) and data centre transformation.
Not all workloads are meant to run on commodity-based, share-everything infrastructure. With our Cloud Managed Services you can confidently reap the benefits of cloud with:
- Dedicated, shared or hybrid environments within IBM data centres
- IBM Power Systems and System x servers with XIV Tier-1b storage
- Redundant system design from power supplies to networks
- Enterprise-leading IBM PowerVM and VMWare hypervisors
- An AT&T NetBond VPN option for enhanced performance
- ITIL-compliant OS management: monitoring, patching, security, etc.