- Kelros Applications
Kelros Customer Service
- Customer helpdesk: kelros.support
- Sales and contact management: kelros.sales
- Asset registry: kelros.asset
- Incident tracking: kelros.development-box.co.ukplaint
- Customer project management and helpdesk escalation: kelros.project
kelros.support improves the quality of your customer service and support by recording incoming enquiries then processing and, where necessary, escalating the response. Your helpdesk staff can store all the information they collect over time in a full-text search knowledge database, allowing you to deal with identical or similar problems more quickly and to spot and escalate long-term problems. You can answer customer enquiries from anywhere at anytime as enquiries from specific groups or individual customers can reach you via an intranet or the internet.
Key functionality includes:
- Fault log repository – record all the information about the support call with look-ups to users, resources and service level agreement time frames.
- Ability for end users to create and track requests through a web browser.
- Completion date / time tracking – based on your company’s holiday and working hours profile, the completion date is calculated in working hours from the time the call is logged, based on the severity level chosen for the request.
- Log for all activity relating to the request to be logged and stored and tracked against the completion due date and time
- Ability to escalate problems – requests can be escalated and email notification sent to the person the request has been escalated to
- User register – record information about all the users able to call the support desk for easy and quick retrieval against the request. This information can be retrieved directly from kelros.sales if the support desk supports external customers
- Resource register – an asset register of equipment that is supported by the helpdesk and can be used to record equipment that is linked together physically as well as being allocated to users
- Knowledge base repository – a store for technical notes and tips to assist the support desk operators in resolving common problems more quickly. It is possible to create direct doclinks to calls to save time in compiling these technical documents. Several different views allow easy retrieval of information which, combined with full text searching, provides a powerful way to locate technical information Repository of statistical and historical information for analysis and pre-empting errors. Based on the information, advanced reports can be generated and defects at any level can be identified and corrected. The report also allows managers to monitor the performance of helpdesk operations and offers an insight into the user’s needs and expectations
- Integration with SMS servers to deliver time critical messages
The system also includes reporting for accurate forecasting and measurement of business activity and employee performance. Built using Notes / Domino technology, kelros.sales is easy to deploy, customise, and use, accessible from the Notes client and a web browser, integrates with other business applications and scales as your business grows.
The software also acts as a central repository for all current marketing literature, ensuring that your sales force always has the most up-to-date materials and reference documents.
Web, integrates with other business applications and scales as your business grows.
The software also acts as a central repository of all current marketing literature, which ensures that your sales force always has the most up-to-date materials and reference documents.
Key functionality includes:
- Complete customer view – view and manage customer account activity and history, including contact information, communications, open quotes, credit limits and complaints
- Lead routing and management – track information on prospective customers, then qualify and assign enquiries, with leads routed to individuals or teams
- Opportunity management – easily convert qualified leads to opportunities without data re-entry and then track opportunities throughout the sales cycle
- Sales process management – initiate, track and close sales consistently and efficiently with workflow rules that automate stages in the selling process
- Order management – use the Kelros order logging module to order, create and convert quotes to orders, then modify and save orders until they are ready to be submitted
- Reporting – view, sort and filter a wide range of reports to identify trends, measure and forecast sales activity, track sales processes and evaluate business performance
- Competitor tracking – maintain detailed information on competitors and associate that information with opportunities and sales literature
- Contract register/repository – store all contracts for customers, including an outline of the contract or a full scanned image of the final legal contract
- Marketing lead source analysis – track and analyse the source of every individual sales lead and new customer to ensure that marketing spend is correctly and effectively positioned
- Correspondence and mail merge – use customisable contents to create and send correspondence to targeted prospects and customers
- Instant Messaging (Sametime) Integration – plug-ins allow the use of Instant Messaging to communicate on-line with colleagues and customers
- ERP Integration – Kelros CRM integrates easily with back-end systems such as SAP, JD Edwards using a variety of IBM middleware tools
kelros.asset allows you to view logged information such as:
- Asset information – this application provides a repository for storing information about your organisation’s assets, including asset number, identification numbers and description/type of asset
- Purchase details – purchase date, value and supplier
- Disposal details – date disposed, who to and disposal value received
- Maintenance details – maintenance supplier, type of maintenance and expiry date
- Expiring maintenance contracts – with automatic email notification
- Monthly and cumulative straight line depreciation (based on the number of months the asset is depreciated over)
- ERP Integration – kelros.asset integrates easily with back-end systems such as SAP, JD Edwards using a variety of IBM middleware tools
- Optional barcode scanner integration allowing for automatic check in/out of assets
Key functionality includes:
- A log for complaints, returns, recalls and praises
- A workflow profile document for each type of form, allowing the workflow approval route to be fully automated, defined at the form creation time or a mixture of both
- Alerts via email for staff – even if they are not part of the approval workflow
- Contact management – a record of all communications and activities with each contact to track sales progress
- Ability to track progress of corrective action – all information regarding contact with the person raising the feedback is recorded for monitoring, plus all financial implications (credits) can be recorded
- Overall close out – after approval and all corrective action, users can close the feedback ready for statistical analysis
- User definable fields – six user definable fields that can be set using the customiser database
- Integration with SMS servers (requires additional software) to deliver time critical messages
The time sheet element of this solution streamlines the entire time reporting process by recording and tracking hours worked by employees on a weekly or daily basis from any Notes client or a web browser, whether in the office or out in the field. Key functionality includes:
- Project repository – fully integrated with kelros.sales and kelros.support
- Activity management fully integrated with calendaring and scheduling – including the ability to generate scheduled activities for events and actions
- Ability to schedule individual or multiple days for a person against a specific project, plus the facility to see booked time iconically or as a number of days’ view. Notes agents allow bulk changes of information relating to a specific project
- Ability to plan individual resources on a monthly / task / man day basis – against each project, each resource’s time plan can be entered on a man day basis by calendar month. It is also possible to record the plan at the task level, if required
- Time sheet recording – the resources, or project administrator, can enter individual time sheets against the plan at the project / task / day level, recording hours worked and any relevant comments
- Individual cost rates and working days – each resource is entered into the system with a default working day and cost rate. This cost rate can be overwritten on any plan (at the overall project or individual task level). Costs are retrieved during time sheet entry
- Analysis of projects by both time and cost – each plan is costed after the time plan estimates are entered and actual progress can be monitored against plans in terms of either man days or estimated costs. Under target results are positive and over target results are negative, making it very easy to identify projects that are over-running or ahead of schedule
- Analysis can be by customer, project, year or resource and there are views designed specifically to help resources monitor their own efforts against the plans