IBM Connections Cloud
IBM Connections Cloud is the market-leading social network platform for collaboration services from the IBM Cloud. It offers your organisation access to integrated email, social business capabilities and third-party applications within a trusted and security-rich environment – all delivered through IBM Cloud Marketplace or on-premises. By leveraging the IBM Cloud for delivery, IBM Connections can help your organisation deepen customer relationships, increase effectiveness, optimise workforces and reduce IT costs and complexity.
IBM Connections Cloud solutions include:
- IBM Connections Archive Essentials Cloud, providing archiving features for IBM Connections services on the IBM Cloud Marketplace.
- IBM Connections Chat Cloud, a full-featured web meetings service on the IBM Cloud, designed for businesses of all sizes.
- IBM Connections Cloud S1, a popular solutions bundle combining cloud based enterprise-class email, instant messaging, online document editing, web conferencing, file sharing and social network platform services in an easy to deploy package. This solution delivers the complete collaboration platform available on the IBM Cloud.
- IBM Connections Cloud S2, a lighter-weight bundle for those who do not require email. This integrated suite of IBM Cloud collaboration tools combines your social network platform with web conferencing and collaboration capabilities, like file storing and sharing, instant messaging and activity management.
- IBM Connections Meetings Cloud, a full-featured web meeting software-as-a-service (SaaS) on IBM Cloud, allowing you to distribute information and share applications in a security-rich environment.
- IBM Connections Social Cloud, an innovative set of collaboration services combined with social networking capabilities delivered from the IBM Cloud.
- IBM SmartCloud Notes, a full-featured email, calendar, contact management and instant messaging service on the IBM Cloud.
- IBM Web Mail Cloud, a cloud based business-class messaging solution for organisations that are looking to reduce IT cost and complexity.
Why Kelros for IBM Connections Cloud?
Kelros is one of the only IBM Premier Business Partners in the UK with experience in the full range of IBM Cloud enabled services, including IBM Connections.
We have helped more organisations move their applications and resources to the IBM Cloud then any other solutions provider. Our team of expert professionals is fully accredited in the complete IBM software portfolio and we understand how to get the most from your investment through licensing, deployment, integration and enablement.
Our expert support and training solutions provide a service guarantee for your IBM Cloud enabled solutions – making sure that your workforce is fully connected and its work optimised.