HCL BigFix is the only endpoint management platform that enables IT Operations and Security teams to fully automate discovery, management and remediation – whether its on-premise, virtual or cloud – regardless of the operating system, location or connectivity. Unlike complex tools that cover a limited portion of your endpoints and take days or weeks to remediate, BigFix can find and fix endpoints faster than any other solution – all while enabling greater than 98% first-pass patch success rates.
Kelros exclusive offers a FREE 60 day trial on the Compliance option or Homeworking option. Purchase and receive a 25% discount also.
Security incidents are increasingly disrupting business and diluting brand equity.
IT is now being tasked by the Board of Directors and Customers to verify that all systems are patched and compliant Using HCL BigFix, enterprises can
Keep ALL endpoints continuously patched and compliant with security mandates.
Instantly report the status to executives, board members and high-value supply chain partners and customers.
Use BigFix’s cost savings to facilitate self-funded projects with payback in months.
A 3 Minute Guide to the Work from Home Challenge
Areas where BigFix can help customers mobilise their remote workforce:
- Quickly image and re-image laptops
- Keep remote PCs continuously patched and compliant
- Remote Control
- Deploy software in the background or overnight, including VPN software, Antivirus and other security agents
- Enforce configurations to make sure that all required software is deployed.
Areas where BigFix Compliance can help Domino customers include:
- Providing a real-time and automatic assessment to security configurations, continuous enforcement of security policies, and effective remediation of configuration drifts
- Managing and distributing patches to endpoints for a variety of operating systems and software applications
- Tracking, analysing and reporting on policy compliance status and historical trends, across three key security domains —security configuration, patch, and vulnerability —to assess endpoint security risk and demonstrate compliance progress
- Monitoring and managing the deployment status and health of various third-party endpoint protection solutions such as anti-virus and anti-malware tools