- Managed Services & Solutions
- Managed Cloud Services
- Managed IT Services
- Data Management & Integration Solutions
- Licensing & Renewals
- Application Development
- Solutions Training
- Technical support services
- Technical Implementation & Deployment
- Disaster Recovery & High Availability Services
- Security Solutions
- Infrastructure as a Service with IBM SoftLayer
- IBM Domino – Know Your Entitlement
- IBM Websphere
Technical Implementation & Deployment
Implementing and managing software and data management solutions can be difficult and costly. As technology becomes more complex, deploying multiple products across varied environments can involve longer time frames – not to mention higher costs and risks.
Technical implementation and deployment services from Kelros can help you accelerate value delivery by providing an integrated solution for complex, multi-product deployments.
Kelros can help you enhance the speed and reliability of complex deployments with an automated and pattern-driven approach. In conjunction with IBM, our technical implementation and deployment services deliver:
- Optimised costs – improved product implementations will reduce operating and capital expenses
- Reduced error rate – an automated approach helps reduce errors and the need for specialized skills
- Accelerated value delivery – deployment patterns, combined with testing and validation, can help improve delivery speed by up to 80%
Kelros, in conjunction with IBM, can provide an automated solution for complex, multiproduct deployments to help reduce installation, configuration and integration time, error rates and the need for specialist in-house skills. Using an automated, pattern-driven approach that includes testing and validation, our solution can improve the quality of product implementations while accelerating value delivery.
Our deep knowledge of IBM solutions and products, combined with our rapid deployment services architecture, ensure fast and effective deployment of your multivendor products and delivery of tested, production-ready environments.